Chef Stefano Ferrari from Lifestyle in Bedford visited the Studio 814 kitchen to show us his Wild Boar Chili.
Lifestyle is located at 108 East Pitt Street in Bedford.
3 lbs. ground wild boar
1 large onion
3 (15.5oz.) cans of mixed beans
2 (28oz.) cans of crushed tomatoes
1 (28oz.) can of puréed tomatoes
3 cups of beef broth
Truff truffle hot sauce
- Cut and sauté onion in medium high heat until golden brown
- Add ground wild boar until browned
- Add beans, crushed and puréed tomatoes, and spices. Bring to a simmer then turn to low heat
- Add beef broth and simmer for 60 minutes
- When serving, melt Muenster cheese on top and finish with Truff truffle hot sauce