ALTOONA. Pa. (WTAJ) –Looking for a quick and easy dinner to whip up this week? Try Chef Janet’s Bacon Chicken Thigh pasta recipe.
Bacon Chicken Thigh Pasta
- Chicken Thighs
- Red Onion
- Bouillon Cubes
- Half and Half
- Pasta, preferably Linguine
- Fry 3-4 pieces of bacon in a pan, remove bacon, chop into bits
- In the same pan, brown chicken thighs, with or without skin
- Add in mushrooms, onion, 2 bouillon cubes, bacon and half and half to pan
- Boil noodles
- Assemble chicken mixture with sauce on top of bed of noodles
- Add extra bacon bits, thyme to the top and you’re done!
Get the latest local news, weather, and community events. Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter.
For more recipes like this one, visit Chef Janet’s website here. You can also reach out to Janet for cooking advice or an inquiry on her personal chef services by calling her at (814) 515-1191.