ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — With trick-or-treating right around the corner, it’s safe to say there will be plenty of candy and sweets to go around. To keep you on track, and have as a healthy snack on hand, try these pumpkin protein bites by nutritionist Brad Beatty.
Pumpkin Protein Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/4 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 3 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 1 Pinch Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Add Almond Butter and Pumpkin to a large bowl. Mix until smooth
- Add Protein Powder, mix until smooth
- Add Maple Syrup, oats, pumpkin pie spice and salt, mix until smooth
- Chill for 15-20 minutes
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.