PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Steelers game against the Baltimore Ravens scheduled for Thanksgiving has been postponed to Sunday afternoon.
Kickoff is now scheduled for 1:15 p.m. on NBC. The NFL said the decision was made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel.
Earlier in the week, several members of the Ravens tested positive for COVID-19, including running backs Mark Ingram and J.K. Dobbins.
MORE FROM WTAJ
- Active shooter reported in Arboretum area in NW Austin, 3 killed
- Sheriff: 3 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Wisconsin tavern
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- Anderson’s arm, Bradley’s bat lead Brewers over Pirates 7-1
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116