UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. (WTAJ) — In the latest round of COVID-19 testing, Penn State University has confirmed 20 student-athletes that tested positive.
In total, 830 athletes were tested.
The latest round of testing shows a decrease in cases among athletes at the University Park campus.
In last week’s round of testing, 50 student-athletes tested positive. Two weeks ago, 48 student-athletes tested positive.
The university said that all individuals with a positive test have been assigned to isolation for 14 days and will be retested after their isolation period is over.
- Morning Forecast, Friday October 30, 2020
- Early morning forecast Friday, October 30, 2020
- Two Vets walk 170 miles for Wounded Warriors, ending their journey at Penn State
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- Penn State’s goal: Trying to stop Fields from having a day