UNVIERITY PARK, Pa. (WTAJ) — Those NFL dreams will need to wait just a bit longer.
Penn State wide receiver Jahan Dotson announced his intent to return to school for another season Thursday.
Dotson was the Nittany Lions most productive skill position player on offense this past season. He led the Big Ten in receiving yards with 882 yards in just nine games.
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Morning Forecast, Tuesday January 26, 2021
- Minnesota outlasts Lady Lions with late rally
- Forest Hills girls hold off Bishop Guilfoyle in matchup between contenders
- Former Steelers receiver Martavis Bryant joining Canadian Football League