When you go to look at a house, what are some of the things you notice first?
Experts at Perry Wellington talk about a few of those things.
Open House most noticed:
- Smell – it’s one of the first things potential buyers will notice.
- Front door – It’s the first thing a potential buyer will see.
- Signs of maintenance – Potential buyers look for signs of wear and tear and potential work they may have to deal with.
- Windows – Are they foggy? Are they sealed properly? It’s something that will get looked at during the home inspection.
You can learn more and even have an expert from Perry Wellington come to take a look and see what might be needed before putting the house up for sale.
You can call your local Perry Wellington office or visit Perry Wellington Realty online by clicking here.
Office Phone Numbers:
- Hollidaysburg: (814) 695-5323
- State College: (814) 273-1446
- Johnstown: (814) 619-0256
- Huntingdon: (814) 251-9725
- Bedford: (814) 310-0099
- Glendale Yearound: (814) 619-3915
- Scranton (570) 309-6136
- Reading (610) 440-4336
- Cumberland, MD (240) 979-4660
- Advance Academy: (814) 695-3050
Perry Wellington Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage based in Hollidaysburg with offices around the region. They offer real estate for buyers and seller, as well as, a real estate training school. Plus, they only take 4.5% commission!