PITTSBURGH, Pa. (WTAJ) — First Utah, then Romania, now Pittsburgh? From remote locations to a major city, Grandpa Joe’s Candy Shop took to their Facebook page when a monolith appeared outside of their candy shop in Pittsburgh’s Strip District.
The large metallic column was seen in a remote area of Utah before seemingly “transporting” to Romania. On Thursday morning, the candy shop went live with a monolith of their own before the store opened.
What’s a monolith? Well, that’s pretty simple. A monolith is a large single upright block of stone(or metal), especially one shaped into or serving as a pillar or monument. The most famous monoliths in the world are what we commonly refer to as Stonehenge.
Since the start, people have wondered: Aliens, art, a prank? You be the judge.
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October