AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania, 33 new in central region
- Man charged with alleged illegal possession of firearms
- Friday Afternoon Weather Forecast, July 10th, 2020
- Curwensville Lake to host Christmas in July celebration
- Flower Friday July 10th, 2020