CHERRY HILL, N.J. (AP) — Police in New Jersey and Pennsylvania are seeking a man who they believe attempted to abduct women on three occasions in the last month.
Lower Merion Township police in Pennsylvania said the suspect pressed an object into a woman’s back at the Royal Athena Apartment Complex on Nov. 4 and said, “You know what this is?”
The woman was able to get away.
On Nov. 14 at the Plaza Grande Apartments in Cherry Hill, police believe the same suspect approached a woman in the garage and knocked her to the ground. Police say she screamed and the suspect ran off.
At the same apartment complex on Nov. 20, police said the suspect ordered a woman at gunpoint to go with him to the parking garage where he popped the trunk of a car and threatened to shoot her. The woman broke free and fled.
The women were not injured, police said.
Police believe the suspect is driving a black Nissan Altima with Pennsylvania license plates.
THE LATEST FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October