ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) — An Altoona man faces charges in Logan Township after police say he threatened to kill Sheetz employees.
Jeffrey Jackson, 57, allegedly made the threats over the course of several days in early January, according to Logan Township police.
The threats to employees of the store on the 1600 block of Pleasant Valley Boulevard were reported on Jan. 6. Charges of misdemeanor terroristic threats, harassment and disorderly conduct are pending.
- Pilot ‘may have gotten sick’ before deadly mid-flight fall in North Carolina, NTSB report reveals
- GM recalls 484K SUVs over a problem with seat belts
- NBA: No games on Election Day
- Strawberry Fields Inc. to take over former House of Care
- Colorado judge orders Trump legal adviser to appear in Georgia probe