DUBOIS, Pa. (WTAJ) — Clearfield County residents still have a chance to grab curbside meals this week at the Parkside Community Center in DuBois.
Meals cost $6 and will be for takeout only. Pickup is from Aug. 3-7 between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
The menu for the week is as follows:
- Aug. 3 – Cold cut sub, potato chips, pickle, fruit
- Aug. 4 – Ham, scalloped potatoes, Brussels sprouts, fruit
- Aug. 5 – Pigs in a blanket casserole, fruit
- Aug. 6 – Goulash, tossed salad, dessert
- Aug. 7 – Pork/smoked sausage, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, fruit
Anyone who would like a meal is advised to call in advance for orders at 814-371-4000.