HARRISBURG, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Pennsylvania Department of Health has added Virginia to the state quarantine list.
The list now consists of 35 total states.
If you have traveled, or plan to travel, to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases, it is recommended that you stay at home for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania.
The same recommendations apply if you travel to the following states:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Gov. Wolf awards $2 million to community organizations impacted by COVID-19
- 100 days until the start of the Tokyo Olympics
- Bellefonte School Board votes to retire Red Raider logo
- Hampton Court Palace hosts its first tulip festival
- Report: Former PSU star Lamar Stevens to sign multiyear contract with Cavaliers