HARRISBURG, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Pennsylvania Department of Health has added Virginia to the state quarantine list.
The list now consists of 35 total states.
If you have traveled, or plan to travel, to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases, it is recommended that you stay at home for 14 days upon return to Pennsylvania.
The same recommendations apply if you travel to the following states:
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Another round of snow is coming later Monday and Monday night
- Chiefs rally past Buffalo 42-36 in OT in wild playoff game
- Gay’s 30-yard FG lifts Rams over Brady, Buccaneers 30-27
- Russian invasion ‘would trigger swift, severe’ US response
- Snow departs this evening but some more will return later Monday