JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (WTAJ) — One person was injured early Wednesday morning after a fire broke out inside a three-unit home on Iolite Avenue.
First responders were initially called around 2:50 A.M., and they arrived to find flames coming from the second floor windows. It took about half an hour for crews to get the situation under control.
Although only one was occupied, the fire damaged all three of the building’s units.
Johnstown Fire Chief Robert Statler says the blaze was electrical in nature.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.