SOMERSET COUNTY, Pa (WTAJ) – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced a new traffic pattern for a Somerset County bridge on Friday, July 8
Beginning Monday, July 11 Somerset County Maintenance Forces are reducing Route 1017 (New Baltimore Road) to a single-lane traffic pattern for repairs to be made to the bridge over Breastwork Run in Allegheny Township.
The bridge will be reduced to a single lane. During work hours traffic will be controlled by flaggers and during non-working hours, traffic will be controlled by stop signs. Work will be performed to fix delaminated concrete under the bridge that was identified during a routine bridge inspection.
- Electric prices to increase again in Pennsylvania on Sept. 1, PUC announces
- Police: Infant dropped during argument at Altoona home, arrest made
- 2nd Avenue United Methodist Church Block Party celebrates 22-years
- Dozens were sickened after visiting Kansas splash park, CDC says
- What personal data could Amazon get from buying Roomba?
This work should take approximately two weeks to complete. All work is weather dependent.