MONTEVALLO, Ala. (WIAT) — A memorial service was held Saturday for fallen Ensign Joshua Kaleb Watson.
Sunday he will be laid to rest at the Alabama National Cemetery.
Watson is the 23-year-old Enterprise man killed in the Pensacola Naval Base shooting. He is one of three people who were killed that tragic day. Eight more people were injured during the shooting.
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- “Nutty” idea turns into social media gold! Photographer captures hilarious squirrel photos
- Happy Monday! Weekend Update with Rebecca Petner & Joe Murgo
- Meet the “Eagle Whisperer” & more!