(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Pa. Dept. of Health mask order reflects new CDC guidance
- Biden administration expects fuel to return to normal this weekend
- Cambria County Airport having full-scale emergency exercise
- Pa. DOH: Over 9.4 Million Vaccinations to Date, 2,028 new COVID cases on May 13
- Hummer with 4 containers of gas inside bursts into flames after filling up at Florida gas station