(WATE) – Officials located the body of missing Army veteran, Caleb Rios, in the mountains of Wyoming on Thursday, according to his father, Eric Rios.
Eric Rios shared with WATE 6 On Your side reporter Laura Halm late Thursday that his son’s body had been found.
Caleb Rios had last been seen Oct. 1 in St. Charles County, Missouri.
Rios had shared with WATE days ago that part of the search for Caleb counted national parks, including the Great Smoky Mountains National Park; as well as the Glacier mountains and the Rocky mountains – due to Caleb’s internet search history.
“Thank you for sharing the story and helping us try and find him,” Eric Rios said Thursday night.
No further details were yet available.
- Evening forecast Sunday, March 29, 2020
- Trump says ‘social distancing’ guidelines extended 30 days to April 30
- West Virginia nurse spreads joy amid COVID-19 pandemic by hosting cake giveaway
- Local community members host drive-thru food bank for those in need
- A hobby turned into a helping hand: mask-making group aids those responding to pandemic