(WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- Penn State’s goal: Trying to stop Fields from having a day
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Big ‘Ol Fish October 29th
- Ideal cocktail and candy pairings!