(CNN/WTAJ) — Burger King has unveiled ‘Real Meals’ because ‘no one is happy all of the time’ to raise awareness for Mental Health Month.
The fast food chain is advertising ‘Real Meals,’ and they don’t come with a toy. They come with an adult-sized whopper combo meal, and you can order based on how you’re feeling.
For instance, the Salty Meal, the Blue Meal, or the DGAF Meal.
It’s a collaboration with the non-profit Mental Health America for Mental Health Month.
The slogan on the boxes reminds customers ‘no one is happy all the time’
The meals are available at the following locations, according to the Burger King Facebook page:
- 3301 Fourth Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98134
- 474 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10018
- 4918 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- 6000 FM 969, Austin, TX 78724
- 1100 – 5th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139