STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (WTAJ) — Mount Nittany Medical center is seeing its highest number of COVID-19 positive patients to date.
The hospital is currently treating 32 inpatients ages 34 to 91.
For the month of November, 104 COVID-19 positive patients were admitted to the hospital.
The chief medical officer for Mount Nittany Health said he cannot stress enough that everyone must take responsibility and work together to protect our community, especially those who are most vulnerable.
MORE FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October