ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Sportsbeat Week 3 – High School Football Scores for Sept. 25
- Appvion Paper Mill admits to 3700 gallon toxic chemical spill in Juniata River
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Perry Wellington 4.5 – “The Aerie” Luxury Property
- Perry Wellington 4.5 – Perry’s Properties: Sept. 25