Mechanics treated in garage fire

News
A portion of a Clearfield County road was shutdown Monday afternoon, as multiple fire crews responded to a garage fire. 
 
The Chester Hill Fire Chief said four mechanics were working on a vehicle inside Scaife Automotive on Route 53, when something sparked and caught fire. 
 
No major injuries were reported, but two mechanics were treated for minor smoke inhalation. 
 
A State Police Fire Marshal is investigating. 
 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

February 07 2021 06:30 pm

Don't Miss