HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pa. (WTAJ) — A person that attended mass at Saint Michael the Archangel parish in Hollidaysburg has tested positive for COVID-19.
The parish said the person who tested positive attended the 5 p.m. mass on Nov. 28. Bishop Mark Bartchak is reminding community members to continue to wear masks and practice social distancing at all masses and church activities.
THE LATEST FROM WTAJ
- Saint Francis women’s basketball pauses team activities
- Wednesday Overnight Weather Forecast, Jan 20th, 2021
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October