CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Work on the Route 64/Route 550 (Nittany Valley Drive/Zion Road) intersection in Walker Township will start Sept. 13, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
Starting Monday, traffic control will be in place and drivers will encounter 10-foot lane width restrictions, concrete barriers, temporary traffic signals, temporary paint lines, and channelizing devices in and around the work zone.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- Police: Two arrested in one of Blair County’s largest meth busts, more arrests to come
- Centre Co. fire company holding sale to pay for repairs to truck
- Senator Casey applauds Biden administration for new online tool providing nursing home vaccination, safety data
- Hoops Stars owner to hold basketball class for children with special needs
- Disaster declaration issued in Centre County
The project is expected to last through August of 2022 and costs $3.7 million in total.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.