The victim in a deadly fire on Thanksgiving Day has been identified.
The Cambria County coroner said the victim is Timothy Powell, 61.
That fire broke out at a home on the 200 block of 20 Row Road in Cambria Township just before 8 p.m. on Thursday.
The fire started on the second floor. Powell was found in a second story bedroom. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The coroner said Powell died from toxic smoke and gas inhalation and ruled his death accidental.
The state fire marshal is still investigating the fire, but it doesn’t appear to be suspicious.