University hall evacuated after fire

Local News
iup final_1524716593043.PNG.jpg

Officials are currently at the scene of a fire at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

A student who was at the scene tells us that fire started just before 11:30 p.m. when the charger for a vaping device caught a bed on fire inside Wallwork Hall.

Those flames reportedly spread to at least two rooms in the building.

All of the students who were inside at the time were evacuated.

No word yet on any injuries or the extent of the damage.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss