BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — The Tyrone Borough Council has amended an ordinance that allows residents to own ducks.
Under the amended ordinance, residents can have up to either six ducks or six chickens. They cannot have a combination of both. In addition, all of them must be females.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- Juniata College observes MLK Day with community activities
- Health and safety tips for staying well in Winter weather
- Penn Highlands Clearfield receives million-dollar grant for emergency department renovations
- Penn Highlands to offer Medical Assistant program for Patient Service Representatives
- Playground coming to Trough Creek State Park Campground after fundraiser
This was approved in the borough council’s first public meeting of 2022.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.