STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (WTAJ) — Burrowes Road in State College will be closed from 7 a.m. on Sept. 22 to 3:30 p.m. on Sept. 23.
The road will be occupied due to a crane delivering materials for a green roof at the James Building, according to the borough.
Drivers and pedestrians are asked to use caution when traveling near work areas.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- Social media post from Calif. prompts police presence at Blair County school
- Community invited to join Altoona Police during Trick or Treat for photos, treats
- Police investigate vandalism of Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging vehicle
- Woman accused of setting porta-potty on fire at Clearfield County boat launch
- UPMC Altoona addresses staff shortages following town hall
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.