The fire company said the truck attempted to turn around before hitting the train bridge, but got stuck after leaving the road. The entire roadway will be closed until it can be towed.
- Severe thunderstorm damage in Jefferson and Elk Counties
- Overnight Forecast Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Are you fully vaccinated if you haven’t gotten a booster shot?
- ‘The Batman’ trailer unveils Pattinson in dark, violent turn
- South Carolina teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom, sheriff says
Travelers are asked to avoid the area. For updates on the road closing, visit 511PA.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.