JOHNSTOWN Pa. (WTAJ) — The Johnstown Area Heritage Association invites you to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Western and Central Pennsylvania on their Ultimate Rail Fan Tour on Saturday, April 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Visitors will have an opportunity to visits sites that are put together to present a view of the railroad city during its prime in the 19th century.
The schedule for the event includes the following.
- 8:30 am – Guests arrive at Johnstown Passenger Train Station for 9 AM train.
- 10:00 am – Train arrives in Altoona and bus picks up passengers.
- 10:30 am – Bus arrives at the Horseshoe Curve.
- 12:00 pm —Depart Horseshoe Curve.
- 12:15 pm – Lunch at Cracker Barrel (not included in ticket price).
- 1:45 pm — Depart Cracker Barrel.
- 2:15 pm – Arrive at Altoona Railroaders Memorial Museum.
- 4:45 pm – Depart museum and go to Altoona Railroad Station for 5:00 pm train.
For tickets, you can call 814-539-1889, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Tickets must be bought in advance.
Ticket prices are $80 for JAHA Members; $85 for non-members. Children aged 2-11 are $55 for JAHA Members; or $60 for non-members. The cost of lunch is not included.