(WTAJ) — Pennsylvania State Police troopers are participating in the “Click It or Ticket” traffic enforcement program from Nov. 15 to 28.
Under Click It or Ticket, troopers are adopting a zero-tolerance policy for any violation of Pennsylvania’s seat belt and child passenger restraint laws. If a motorist is stopped for a traffic violation and isn’t wearing a seat belt they will receive two citations: one for the traffic violation and the other for the seatbelt violation.
State police will also be conducting child passenger safety seat checks for families, at the following locations:
Nov. 16, 3 to 7 p.m.: Spitzer Subaru (1891 Blinker Parkway, DuBois) Please call 814-371-4652 for appointments.
Nov. 24, 2 to 6 p.m.: Clearfield Volunteer Fire Department (108 East Cherry Street, Clearfield) Please call 814-857-3800 for appointments.
Nov. 24, 3 to 7 p.m.: PennDOT County Office (32 Saint Leo Avenue, Ridgway) Please call 814-776-6136 for appointments.
Nov. 23, 2 to 6 p.m.: Central Fire Department (301 East Mahoning Street, Punxsutawney) Please call 814-938-0510 for appointments.
- Sheetz kicks off holiday ‘Sheetz for the Kidz’ fundraiser
- American Red Cross blood supply at ‘historic’ lows as winter approaches
- Peloton rolls out boxing classes
- From football to track: 15 college athletes join first-ever ‘NIL’ program in WWE
- If Roe v. Wade falls, some fear ripple effect on civil rights and LGBTQ cases
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.