CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa (WTAJ) – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has scheduled a one-day construction project for South Atherton Street.
A last-minute schedule change has now moved pipe lining to take place on South Atherton Street (SR 3014) Thursday, July 27. Work is scheduled for one day and there will be a daylight traffic pattern set up, with the potential for a lane restriction.
This work is part of a $6.9 million project to improve more than 24 miles of roadway in Centre and Clinton counties. Glenn O. Hawbaker, Inc. of State College, PA, is the contractor on this project.
- Sportsbeat Preview: McCort Carroll Catholic Crusaders
- Restaurant holds watch party for Hollidaysburg Little League Team
- Johnstown kids come together to build and maintain wiffle ball field
- Mitchell Tinsley looks to follow in Dotson’s footsteps
- Watch: Plane lands on California highway, starts on fire
All work is weather and schedule dependent.