YORK, Pa. (WTAJ) — Rutter’s announced a second increase to their starting wage this year, committing more than $5 million in annual wages this month.
Since the end of 2020, Rutter’s, a 79-store chain, invested a total of $12 million in their employees to raise their wages, according to a press release.
All team members will see an increase, and full-time team members can expect to be earning nearly $30,000 per year, the release said.
It’s reported Rutter’s store managers can earn up to $110,000 per year and restaurant managers up to $99,000 per year with bonus.
They also offers other benefits, such as scholarship opportunities for employees and their children to continue their education.
Rutter’s has plans for over $100 million in capital investments throughout 2021, according to the release. This includes opening new locations across Pennsylvania, Maryland and West Virginia, which will each create up to 50 jobs for their local community.
LATEST FROM WTAJ:
- CDC says schools should still enforce masks and social distancing, Pa. Dept. of Education responds
- Child tax credits, jobless benefits and more: IRS highlights changes ahead of May 17 filing deadline
- Palmieri’s OT winner lifts Isles by Penguins 4-3 in Game 1
- Police probing deaths of man, woman in Pennsylvania home
- Working from home improving mental health of dads much more than moms, study reveals
The company also intends to complete 10 store remodels this year, which will add beer and wine to all the locations.
If you’re interested in open positions, visit their jobs page on their website.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.