CAMBRIA COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A fire broke out Sunday afternoon at an apartment building in Cambria County.

The call went out at 4:18 p.m. and numerous crews arrived at the 500 block of Goucher Street. The street was closed as crews battled the fire, which police said was accidental and potentially due to a pet knocking over a candle.

The fire was contained to one apartment.

Police said one person was transported to the hospital, but is in stable condition. That person is now displaced from the damage to the apartment.

Get daily updates on local news, weather and sports by signing up for the WTAJ Newsletter