The festival will take place daily from 2 to 9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday with a wide variety of bluegrass bands and food and craft vendors. The Sunday stage performances will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Malpass Brothers (Thursday)
- Little Roy & Lizzy Show (Thursday)
- Ralph Stanley II & The Clinch Mountain Boys (Thursday)
- Larry Efaw & The Bluegrass Mountaineers (Thursday
- Lorraine Jordan & Carolina Road (Friday)
- Moron Brothers (Saturday)
- Danny Paisley & The Southern Grass (Friday)
- Nothin’ Fancy (Friday)
- Larry Stephenson Band (Saturday)
- Remington Ryde w/ special guest Billy Lee Cox (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Kids Program (Saturday)
There are several ticket options to consider for the bluegrass festival:
- Advance tickets: $65 (can be purchased by June 1)
- Gate Tickets: $30 per day
- Sunday Tickets: $15
- 4-day Gate Special: $85
Kids 12 and under can get in for free if they go with an adult.
The festival grounds will offer 1,500 RV Hookup sites and 500 tent pads with electricity. RV camping will cost $25 a day for four or more days or $30 a day for three days a less. Tent camping will cost $20 a day. Guests can camp for up to nine days, according to event organizers.
Camping is first come first serve. There are no reservations needed.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.