Leaders with the Blair County community development block grant (CDBG) want to know what you think they should spend money on.
There will be a series of meetings across the county. Scheduled meetings are as follows:
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. – Blair Twp Municipal Bldg, 375 Cedarcrest Drive, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
- Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. – Geeseytown Fire Hall, 215 Mary Street, Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. – Claysburg Community Center, 122 Senior Drive (Bedford St), Claysburg, PA 16625
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. – Antis Township Municipal Bldg, 909 North Second Street, Bellwood, PA 16617
- Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. – Tyrone-Snyder Public Library, 1000 Pennsylvania Avenue, Tyrone, PA 16686
- Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. – Hollidaysburg Area Public Library, One Furnace Road (next to high school) Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
The CDBG program looks to help low-to-moderate income residents, eliminate slums and blight, and urgent need (declared disasters).
If anyone interested in going to one of the meetings requires special accommodations, auxiliary aids due to disability or limited and non-English speaking languages, please contact Trina M Illig, Grants Coordinator at 814-693-3023 Ext.1489 at least 48-hours before the scheduled meeting date to ensure needs will be accommodated.