CLEARFIELD COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — An Ohio man was cited for criminal mischief after Lawrence Township police say a road rage incident ended with a wooden club breaking a taillight.
Kevin Reedy, 55, of Elyria, is accused of getting out of his tractor-trailer Monday afternoon on the Exit 120 off-ramp of Interstate 80 at about 4 p.m. and punching a vehicle.
Police said the road rage incident started in the Snow Shoe area. Reedy also broke the tail light of the victim’s vehicle with a wooden club, according to the charges filed.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- 4,966 new COVID cases reported, 68.2% Pennsylvanians over 18 vaccinated Sept. 25
- Protection orders filed against Somerset County District Attorney and wife
- Altoona woman attacks boyfriend with metal bat, faces charges
- Second person to face charges after overdose of Saint Mary’s man in 2020
- Group makes patriotic quilts, gives them to honor local veterans
Reedy left the scene but was later tracked down, according to police. He is being cited for criminal mischief.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.