CAMBRIA COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — State police are investigating a theft where a muzzleloading rifle and numerous power tools were stolen in Cambria County.
The incident reportedly occurred at a garage in Portage Township sometime between Aug. 22 and Aug. 23. Troopers say nearly $1,000 in items were removed from the garage including several power tools and a muzzleloading rifle.
Muzzleloader firearms are operated by pushing a projectile through the muzzle or the open forward-pointing end of the barrel.
- 20″ STIHL Chainsaw, Value $100
- 14″ STIHL Chainsaw, Value $100
- DEWALT Electric Impact, Value $100
- DEWALT Sawzaw, Value $100
- DEWALT Electric Grinder, Value $100
- DEWALT Hand Tool Set, Value $100
- Traditions, Inc. Importers of Spanish Black-Powderfirearms Buckstalker Muzzleloading Rifle, Value $350.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of these items is asked to contact PSP Ebensburg by calling (814) 471-6500.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.