CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Mount Nittany Health will start the planning process for new facility investments this fall.
Planning will start for the construction of a new bed tower on the hospital campus, which would feature all private patient rooms. The planning process will continue through early 2022, according to Mount Nittany.
They will also start a complete renovation of the imaging department at the Medical Center. This will include a newly-designed diagnostic pavilion on the main floor of the hospital. It will take place over the next two years.
LATEST IN LOCAL NEWS
- Severe thunderstorm damage in Jefferson and Elk Counties
- Overnight Forecast Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Are you fully vaccinated if you haven’t gotten a booster shot?
- ‘The Batman’ trailer unveils Pattinson in dark, violent turn
- South Carolina teacher arrested after student takes marijuana gummies from prize box in classroom, sheriff says
Mount Nittany will also create a new inpatient dialysis unit.
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.