Motel fire rekindles in Breezewood

Local News

A Bedford County motel that caught on fire twice this past weekend, burst into flames again Sunday morning.

911 officials say the Econo-Lodge Motel across the street from the Gateway Travel Plaza originally caught fire Friday night.

The flames rekindled around 9:30 p.m. Saturday and quickly spread through what was left of the building.

We’re told it caught on fire again Sunday morning around 7:20 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

The state fire marshal is leading the investigation into how the fire started.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss