CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — Saturday, Oct. 30, will be the last day to enjoy the Fall festivities at Way Fruit Farm in Port Matilda and here’s what you can expect:
The farm will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for its final day of festivities; weather permitting for all outdoor activities.
- Meet & greet/Autograph session with Olympic Gold Medalist David Taylor(click to check out his Instagram) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Live Music from local band Canary, 2 p.m to 4 p.m
- Pumpkin patch OPEN- walk or wagon ride(if weather permits)
- Pick your own apples- Ida Red only. You’ll want to top in-store first to purchase bags.
- Caramel apple bar- you design it and they’ll make it delicious!
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.