ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) – Operation Our Town in partnership with the Altoona Housing Authority and Central PA Landlord Association will be holding their annual landlord educational workshop.
The workshop will take place on Thursday, Oct. 28 from 8:45 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Altoona Grand Hotel.
Topics covered during the workshop include:
· Magisterial District Judge FAQ
· Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)
· Signs of Illegal Drug Activity
· Trainings & Home Modifications
· Eviction Mediation Program
· Eviction Process & Moratorium
· Common Fair Housing Violations to Avoid
· Rental Inspection Checklists
· Lead Remediation
For more information, contact Shawna Hoover at Operation Our Town: firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 296-8730
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.