“We wish we could keep them all, but we simply cannot,” the humane society said in a Facebook post. “Shelters and rescues have limited resources.”
If you are currently feeding outdoor cats or do not have your cats spayed/neutered, the humane society is encouraging pet owners to reach out to programs in the area that offer the service at a low cost.
- Happy Paws Happy Homes: (814)-360-7383
- All Pets Veterinary Clinic: 2052 East College Ave. State College, (814)-308-8175
- Centre County PAWS: 1401 Trout Road, State College, (814)-237-8722
- Hundred Cat Foundation: **For feral, stray or barn cats only for Centre and Huntingdon County residents, email@example.com
- Pets Come First: 2451 General Potter Hwy, Centre Hall, (814-364-1725)
Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather and community events that matter to you.