Home destroyed by fire

Local News

Two Cambria County residents are now homeless after a fire early Christmas morning.

According to our news partners at the Tribune-Democrat, this home in Croyle Township home caught fire around midnight when a wood burning stove malfunctioned.

The two people living there were not home at the time, but the house which is along Bertolino Lane is considered a total loss.

That fire has been ruled accidental.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

February 07 2021 06:30 pm

Don't Miss