Grill causes small fire at Perkins restaurant in Altoona

Local News

ALTOONA, Pa. (WTAJ) – A small fire broke out Friday morning at a Perkins restaurant in Altoona.

Crews were called to the restaurant located on Pleasant Valley Blvd. just before 7 a.m.

It turns out, the incident was caused after a grill caught fire. Luckily employees were able to put the fire out.

Fire companies from Lakemont and Greenwood responded to ensure the fire didn’t spread any further. No injuries were reported

Sign up for the WTAJ Newsletter for the latest local news, weather, and community events that matter to you.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss