ELK COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — St. Marys police are warning business owners of fake $100 bills that have been circulating in the community.
Police said the bills are marked “for motion picture purposes” on the front and back of the bills and have been used to make purchases throughout Elk County.
LATEST FROM WTAJ:
- Clearfield County DA receives opioid litigation settlement
- Portion of Rt. 764 reopens after two vehicle crash in Altoona
- Body found tangled in live powerlines in Ohio
- How to nix mosquitoes and reclaim your yard and garden
- Geomagnetic storm watches in effect due to ‘coronal hole’: How it could impact Earth this week
Anyone with information on the people using these fake bills is asked to contact their local police department.