Electrical reason cited in Breezewood motel fire

Local News

The fire marshal has completed his investigation of that recent motel fire in Breezewood.

According to his report, it was an electrical issue that sparked the fire earlier this month at the Econo-Lodge right across the street from the Gateway Travel Plaza.  

The original fire started on the third floor, and then another fire sparked the next day on the 2nd floor. Both fires were due to electrical issues, according to the fire marshal.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss