Electrical equipment starts fire at State College technology company

Local News

CENTRE COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — An accidental fire leaves a downtown State College technology company covered in soot Monday night.

The Alpha Fire Company responded to KCF Technologies at 8:50 p.m. after it was reported that smoke was coming from the building. The fire reportedly started from electrical equipment in a research lab.

After the firefighters arrival, there were no flames but heavy smoke. No injuries were reported as the building was unoccupied at the time.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

February 07 2021 06:30 pm

Don't Miss