LOGAN TOWNSHIP, BLAIR COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — With the primaries happening today, May 21, WTAJ takes a look at your local candidates. Here are those running for Logan Township Magisterial District Judge.
- Law Enforcement Officer for 22 years.
- “I will take a tough approach against crime. I’ll work to protect families, children, and businesses.”
Edward C. Kreuz Jr.
- Current AASD school board member; opposed new school project
- “I’m running to serve as a peer to those seeking justice from a qualified, common-sense member of the community”
Edward E. Zang
- B.A. in Criminal Justice from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- “Ed values public service and continues to work to give back to this community. Ed is a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus with the Star of the Sea Council #4245. He is also on the Logan Township Planning Commission, a member of the Advisory Board of the Salvation Army, and the Blair County Criminal Justice Efficiency Committee,” his statement said.
- 23 years in law enforcement
- “I am a patrolman in Logan Township, where I train new officers and help keep our community safe. I pledge to bring honor, integrity, and fairness to the bench.”